The harvester is transported to the port in its transportation position: the harvester head is fastened with fastening chains to the equipment box or lifting boom and the steps are fastened to the up position.
7 Steps fastened to the up position using a linchpin
8 The linchpin is stored under the cover
If the steps are down and/or unfastened, lift and fasten them
before driving the machine to the ship.
Be aware of steps that are moving up/down. When the engine
is switched off, unfastened steps are lowered automatically.
If the machine needs auxiliary starting current, contact a
PONSSE service (see Contact Information above).
If the machine is stored in the open, the exhaust pipe head
must be protected so that water, snow, dirt, etc., cannot enter
the exhaust pipe.
eget commodo. Integer imperdiet rutrum maximus. Praesent lacinia nunc sed ultrices scelerisque. Aenean non posuere leo, non maximus dui. Praesent sagittis velit eget nisl posuere auctor. Nunc tincidunt vitae erat quis fermentum. Morbi ultrices volutpat lacus, et faucibus lectus tristique id.
Mauris iaculis dictum odio quis lobortis. Ut non posuere nunc, quis finibus ante. Aenean convallis euismod elit, nec laoreet ante. Cras vel cursus nibh, sit amet laoreet tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Maecenas odio lectus, eleifend ac leo faucibus, tristique fermentum quam. Nunc sodales fermentum lectus, non dapibus ex consectetur eget. Praesent eu dui elementum, egestas metus in, rutrum nibh. Nulla nec tortor semper, dapibus ligula et, laoreet sapien. Aenean non felis sollicitudin, fringilla nisi sed, egestas enim. In at accumsan nibh. Sed sagittis hendrerit sagittis.
184.108.40.206 Lifting themachine (picture on previous page)
Before lifting the machine, make sure that
● the harvester head is fastened with the fastening chains (1) from the saw box lugs to the equipment box lugs or the lifting boom lugs
● the steering joint is locked with the transportation support (2)
● the steps are fastened to the up position.
When lifting the machine, only use designated lifting accessories that have a sufficiently high lifting capacity and are in good condition, and use the lifting accessories in accordance with the related instructions. Make sure that the lifting accessories are not chafed or pressed against sharp edges. Always take special care when lifting the machine.
1. Tie lifting slings (3) around the front and rear axles. The slings must be supported so that they do not press on the cabin.
2. Perform a short test lift first to make sure that the machine is in balance and the lifting accessories are fastened appropriately. Then perform the actual lift.
220.127.116.11 Fastening the machine for transportation (picture on previous page)
1. Make sure that the machine is in the transportation position (see the previous section).
2. Lower the crane until the boom head touches the transport base. The harvester head remains supported by the fastening chains.
3. Attach the fastening cables/chains/slings, etc. 4) crosswise from the front and rear of the machine and the middle pivot.
4. Place wedges (5) in front of and behind the tyres.